Dr. Pakpilai Thavisin
Education & Experience
- Full-course certificate in the international post-university educational program in Anti-Aging Medicine (ICEAAM), 2005
- Certificate in Post-University Education in Anti-Aging Medical Therapeutics by the World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine, 2005
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand: M.D., 1986.
- 2005-Present: President of S Medical Spa, the most luxurious rejuvenation center in Bangkok, award winner “Best Medical Spa Of the year 2007” by Asia Spa Magazine and Top Ten Medical Spa of the world by Japanese Asia Spa.
Dr. Patana Teng-Umnuay
- Diplomat in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine American Society of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, April 2007.
- Ph.D. in Cell Biology Program: Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, December 1998
- Master Degree of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, October 1992
- ECFMG Certificate (0-474-539-4), July 1992
- Diplomat Thai Board of Nephrology, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, June 1992
- Diplomat Thai Board of Internal Medicine, Srinagarind Hospital, Khonkaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand, June 1990
- Studied for a Doctor of Medicine (First Degree Honor), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand: M.D., April 1986.
- Consulting physician for S Medical Clinic and Phyathai 2 Hospital, Thailand.
- Lecturer of the Anti-aging and regenerative program of Dhurakit Bhandit University
- Guest speaker on the subjects of nutraceutical supplements, stem cell biology, and anti-aging medicine.
- TV host of “Don’t Want to Get Old” on Health Plus Channel
- Columnist for FHM Magazine Thailand.
Dr. Somkiart Chandhra
- School of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, 1976.
- School of Internal Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, 1979.
- Special Training course in Dermatology
- Aesthetic injection, S Medical Clinic, Bangkok, Thailand, 2008 – Present
- Shirakabe Hospital, Osaka, Japan, 1986.
- American Hospital, Munich, Germany, 1985.
Dr. Pitch Pisessith
- Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, 2012.
- Diplomate Thai Board of Preventive Medicine, Public Health, 2019.
- MSc Dermatology Skills & Treatment (Distinction), University of Hertfordshire, 2014.
- American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM), 2017.
- American Board Certified in Nutritional Wellness, 2017.
- Anti-Aging Sport and Wellness Medicine, 2017.
- Board Diploma in Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSAAM), 2018.
- Certification of Rhinoplasty, Alar plasty & Mentoplasty surgical training, 2018.
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion for Doctors course, 2019.
- Practical chelation & cell therapy training courses.
- Special training courses in skin laser surgery & aesthetic injection.
- Consulting physician for S Medical Clinic and Phyathai 2 Hospital.
- Observership in Clinical Dermatology at Chase Farm Hospital & Barnet Hospital, United Kingdom, 2014.
- Special guest interview about laser for Thailand Makeover Magazine, 2016.