Dr. Patana Teng-Umnuay
- Diplomat in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine American Society of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, April 2007.
- Ph.D. in Cell Biology Program: Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, December 1998
- Master Degree of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, October 1992
- ECFMG Certificate (0-474-539-4), July 1992
- Diplomat Thai Board of Nephrology, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, June 1992
- Diplomat Thai Board of Internal Medicine, Srinagarind Hospital, Khonkaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand, June 1990
- Studied for a Doctor of Medicine (First Degree Honor), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand: M.D., April 1986.
- Consulting physician for S Medical Clinic and Phyathai 2 Hospital, Thailand.
- Lecturer of the Anti-aging and regenerative program of Dhurakit Bhandit University
- Guest speaker on the subjects of nutraceutical supplements, stem cell biology, and anti-aging medicine.
- TV host of “Don’t Want to Get Old” on Health Plus Channel
- Columnist for FHM Magazine Thailand.